The Bebcare Air Purifier is a smart device that purifies air around your little one. Anywhere.
Build a mobile defensive fortress to ensure your family is protected from the invisible harm in the air including viruses such as the flu. The Air’s unique HEPA-Carbon filter cleanses the surrounding air with Bebcare’s proprietary air purification system, removing up to 99.97% of airborne particles that are 0.3 micron or larger. The activated carbon filter compliments the HEPA filter and removes VOCs and odours that may cause your baby discomfort. The smart sensor detects PM 2.5 particulate levels and activates the air filtration system only when it’s needed, creating a quiet and safe environment for your baby whenever and wherever they are.
To top it off, we provide a modern user experience by allowing you to pair the Air with your smart phone or tablet and see in real-time the air quality reading from the accurate PM2.5 sensor. And to make it even more engaging, its easy share enabled so your family and friends can find out the air quality trends in your area.
At Bebcare, we are committed to designing products that put the health and safety of your family first. Developing and manufacturing an environmentally friendly range that is the safest and most trusted technology you can choose for your little bundle of joy.
– 1 x Air Purifier
– 1 x USB-C cable
– 1 x AC adapter
– 1 x User manual
– Up to 5 hours of battery life when not plugged in
– Automatic or manual fan speed control
– Connected sensor for PM2.5 particulates
– Humidity and temperature sensor
– Nightlight with configurable colour
– Music lullabies
– The device can be plugged into the USB-C charger, while it is operating
– Bluetooth 5.0 low energy
– Smart devices enabled for iOS and Android
– Triple layered carbon filter removes allergens such as pollen, pet dander, cigarette smoke, and other odours
– Virus filter protects baby during flu season by filtering up to 99% of common flu viruses
– HEPA filter removes pollutants in the air 99.9% particulate 0.4 microns and above
– The recommended usage period for the filter is 6-9 months, depending on average air quality.
Optional accessories (not included):
– Replacement filters (2pk)
Certification, Awards & Accreditations:
– Conforms to IEC Safety Standards (IEC 62368-1)
– Conforms to EN Safety Standards (EN 62368-1), Health (EN 50663), EMC (EN 301 489-1 & 17), Radio Spectrum (EN 300 328)
– ICASA certified TA-2020/5406
– Kind + Jugend Innovation Award 2019
– Proud member of the US Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association